New Group CEO – Cameron Judson, to lead next phase of growth at Angus Knight Group
The Angus Knight Group is undergoing significant growth following our success in the UK CAEHRS tenders, and recent acquisition of a large and successful training company, Learning Sphere, in Western Sydney.
To lead our future growth, and develop our organization and our people, our Board has appointed Cameron Judson as the new Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Angus Knight Group.
Cameron has a wealth of executive experience leading and growing large, highly people dependent service organizations. Of particular relevance to Angus Knight is his 10 years at Chandler Macleod, three years as Chief Executive Officer.
Cameron commenced with us on the 4th of January 2021.
Cameron joins the Executive team alongside founder Duncan Angus who will remain in the business on a day-to-day basis as Executive Director. “I am thrilled to have Cameron join our team, as his proven track record as being an exceptional leader of human services companies preceded him.”
Duncan added “Cameron will be able to build on the fantastic work we delivered in 2020. Whilst it was the most challenging year I have seen in 30 years, I was so proud of the Melbourne team in particular, who set a goal of getting 1000 jobs for people before Christmas, and they delivered in spades – 1841 people were placed into jobs in under 8 weeks “.
Cameron was attracted to the role as the company has been a quiet achiever. “Angus Knight is a very healthy company, with a great culture full of people who want to make a difference. I am really looking forward to unlocking the potential of what we do across the 152 locations in which we work”.
Angus Knight intends on expansion plans in the next 2 years that will include successful Government tenders, acquisitions and further international expansion.
- AKG have supported over 1 million people since they started operations, 30 years ago
- AKG are currently working with nearly 40,000 Australians to prepare them for work, over 4,000 are indigenous
- AKG has engaged and supported 3,420 employers across the country to find the right people to join their teams
- In 2020, AKG has invested 825,928 hours into supporting people with Community, Education and Employment programs and in September to November alone – we attended 70,199 customer appointments
- In response to COVID we trained 1243 students to become qualified cleaners, and are seeing promising job placement growth in the industry areas including: Warehousing, Healthcare and Assistance, Transport and Postal services in line with shifts to online consumer spending and increased incidence of mental health issues
- In the past 3 years, AKG has opened 86 offices to support the growing customer demand for quality human services provision
ABOUT THE ANGUS KNIGHT GROUP
The Angus Knight Group (AKG) is an Australian owned company that develops individuals, communities, and organisations through our group of companies which provide employment, training, technology, health and outreach services throughout Australia and the United Kingdom.
Founded by Duncan Angus in 1991 with the motto “Enhancing Lives”, AKG now have 15 separate companies focused on providing services to disadvantaged Australians including indigenous people and people with a disability, across 152 locations in Australia.
As a group, we go above and beyond to deliver better outcomes for and enrich people’s lives at the local level. At the heart of our purpose and vision is our focus on transforming lives and communities. It’s this focus that guides our business from the strategic decisions we make through to the day to day operations.
Our business partnership model has progressed in recent years to now include newfound collaboration between employers, community and not-for-profit organisations. One of the few companies to actively seek national and local partnerships, we have grown significantly into one of the most progressive service providers in the welfare to work sector in Australia.
AKG is privately owned and 100% Australian.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Chief Marketing Officer
M: 0408 500 178
Chief of Staff
M: 0439 402 434
A: Suite 501, Level 5, 10 Bridge Street , SYDNEY , NSW 2000 | W: www.angusknight.com.au
P: (02) 9259 5555
Angus Knight acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and recognises their connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to elders both past and present.